Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

this is me


This is me.
I am an ordinary 20 years old who has a passion for oh so many things.
I just finished my commercial apprenticeship. (yayyy!!!) So I do have some free time now and I'm planning to use it for this blog. You'll find many different posts here. From photography over to recipes and sometimes a DIY-project! I will share with you the little things that make my heart go boom boom boom. 

The main goal of this blog is to introduce you to my wonderful best friend, who I have found in Jesus Christ. And I hope you didn't stop reading now. :)


Comments or mails are always welcome, feel free to contact me! I love having new wonderful people in my life!
So happy to have you along on my little corner.
Love, Vanessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen