Montag, 14. Juli 2014

God deserves your trust

Trust in him
Recently my trust in God was being tested. I went through my exams and it took A LOT of trust. I was worried I wouldn't pass and I prayed. I prayed A LOT. And there were a beautiful family and friends praying for me as well. Still I found myself anxious multiple times a day. The devil made a full-time job by scaring me. I prayed that God would strengthen my trust so I wouldn't fail. I thought my trust wasn't "big enough" and God wouldn't fulfill my dream. 

Let me tell you something I learned then. God isn't deciding on your thoughts or feelings if he should rather fulfill your wish or not. He decides on what is best for you. And oh beloved, he knows EXACTLY what is best for you.  He has a perfect plan for your entire life. And nothing not a thought,  a wish nor your plans can stop or change the plan he has for you. 
Still pray! Tell God your needs and your wishes. He knows them already but he also wants to hear them from you. 


Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7


Today I am grateful to say that I passed my exams with a good mark. I am blessed. I know God has so much in store for me. And I know this is why he wanted me to pass. I'm looking forward to what comes next. 

Have a lovely week and don't forget that you are his beloved daughter / son.

Sincerely, Vanessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen