Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2014

happy summer days









This morning with her, having coffee. Johnny Cash, when asked for his description of paradise.

I totally get that. My speech, Johnny.  I love spending time with my love. (which's name is Johnny as well) I love having him around me and the way he loves to take time for me. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. He is my first and he will forever be my last. I know that. He is my person and I do not know how I deserve to have him in my life. But I won't questioning it. I am grateful and the happiest girl since 3 4 1 days (cheers ;D)

I can't wait for the more to come, I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you.

Thank you God for putting this wonderful man in my life. He brings so much joy in it.

Free evenings + time for each other = PURE HAPPINESS

Sincerely, Vanessa

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Vanessa, beautiful photos of you and your boyfriend. You look super happy together :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen