Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Life lately


It’s been ages and these following lines are my life lately.

I went on an adventure. And it’s been good so far. It’s been really good. FULL of Jesus. 
I am living in London currently. Meeting new and awesome people. Serving. Exploring.

And most important experiencing GOD. Oh and how good he is to me. 

My cup overflows with your blessings. Psalm 23:5


He send me people who show me the way, when I asked for.
He turned my sadness / homesickness into happiness and joyfulness.
He is there when I need him.
He is faithful, He is glorious.
He is freedom, he is healing right now.
He is hope and joy, love and peace and life.


I learned that the more intimately you experience Him, the more convinced you become of his goodness. I learned that the best weapon against worrying or being anxious is continual communication with him.


The awareness of his presence filled my heart with light and peace these last days and I am thankful. Oh my heart is filled with thankfulness.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen